Job listing content terms and conditions
All images you add must comply with New Zealand law.
- You will not add any content that Te Hā o Mātauranga considers misleading, deceptive, defamatory, infringes on a third party’s intellectual property or is otherwise objectionable.
- You release, indemnify and keep indemnified The Kaikōura Education Trust t/a Te Hā o Mātauranga from and against all actions, claims, costs (including legal costs and expenses), losses, proceedings, damages, liabilities, or demands suffered or incurred by us to any person arising out of or in connection with your failure to comply with the above.
Failure to comply with these obligations may result in the restriction or termination of your ability to add content to Jobs Kaikōura.
Te Hā o Mātauranga reserves the right to remove any listings that are in breach of these listing policies. Te Hā o Mātauranga also reserves the right to remove any job listings that it deems inappropriate, at its sole discretion.
Keep it honest, legal and relevant!
Be clear and upfront: All Listings must be accurate, current, complete and include all relevant information and the key terms.
You agree to only list jobs that are based in the Kaikōura District, from Kekerengu to Conway.
Keep it legal: Your Listing must comply with all laws. For example:
- you must have the right to create the Listing, e.g. don’t list jobs without the employer’s consent;
- the Listing must be accurate and not misleading, which includes ensuring no material information is left out;
- your Listing must not breach any legal requirement, e.g. all jobs Listings must comply with the Human Rights Act and all other relevant employment law. You can find employment requirements here https://www.employment.govt.nz/ and an employment agreement builder here https://eab.business.govt.nz/employmentagreementbuilder/startscreen/