- Casual role working with our team in Kaikoura across shifts on a 7 day roster.
- Ability to follow H&S procedures & good communication skills.
- Experience in a similar environment is preferred but not essential
Our Purpose: Why we do it
When you work with the Canterbury District Health Board, you’re part of something very special. We plan, fund and deliver health services to the almost 600,000 New Zealanders that live in the Canterbury region. Our primary goal is to put people at the heart of everything we do.
The Team: What we do
Located on the beautiful Kaikoura coast, Kaikoura Healthcare offers a wide variety of services to the local community. Our integrated Family Health Centre offers a fantastic mix of general practice and rural hospital medicine with a wide range of services and this role is supporting those important services.
The Role: Where you fit in
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Completing all cleaning tasks to a high standard throughout the centre in areas such as patient rooms, public areas & lavatories.
- Working alongside other cleaners to ensure that tasks are completed in a timely manner
Skills or Qualifications Required
Your skills will include:
- High level of Patient confidentiality
- Ability to build solid relationships with others
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
Health is ultimately all about people. What’s important around here is the way we care for and respect others, the responsibility taken for delivering outcomes, and going about our work with integrity.
Belonging Here: Becoming part of our story
Being part of the Canterbury District Health Board, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing focus on your career development.
If this role has sparked your interest but does not match your skills then please visit our careers website and have a look at our roles that better suit your expertise.
Apply online https://cdhb.careercentre.net.nz/Job/Cleaner-Kaikoura-Health/Kaikoura/18058, or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org